Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Good News
Yesterday afternoon, my Senior Manager called me to see him. He officially gave me my good news. I am being posted to work in one of the subsidiary companies which is located in Cambodia. I will be required to report for work in Cambodia on 19 March 2007. That's two weeks away. Now he said that the word "handover" can be officially used. As you are aware, there was a blowout the week before Chinese New Year between my unit head and I afterwhich I questioned my Senior Manager the following day that "I have been ordered to "handle over" all my work to other staff without any reason being given". My Senior Manager responded that it is not a "handover" but to ensure that the other members in my unit know my work so that there will be a 'back-up" staff in my absence. The choice of the word "handover" was wrongly used by my unit head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment